Thank you rewords/rewordsdesign !!!

Leave a Comment

I was considering about writing another blog post for today, but yesterday's sudden doorbell that woke me up made me change my plans. I received a beautiful package from my great friend Yosuke Watanabe from rewords/rewordsdesign! Despite the fact that rewords is menswear-only clothing brand, I still managed to get an amazing present that I never even dream(t) about; leather bracelet A2.00 and shell cotton long jacket, both pieces from A/W 2015-16 collection.
The quality is simply amazing - a minimalist slim-fit design with particular emphasis on cuts and stitching, as well as pocket details. An easily wearable piece, that can be combined with almost everything in/on a great variety of situations. 

In return, this is my way of thanking you for all this; Therefore, I've decided to dedicate today's blog post to this present as a small token of gratitude.

Thank you very much! / どうもありがとうございました!





0 comments:

Post a Comment