Alexandre Plokhov - "Terra Damnata" S/S 2014

4 comments
From Russian Orthodox monks via origin and all the way up to Cursed Ground and alchemy, Alexandre Plokhov for sure knows to make unusual journey. He keeps mixing and exploring and keep searching perfect piece and perfect collection, and I must say he is really getting good on it. Every collection is better than previous. "Terra Damnata" collection for Spring/Summer 2014 contains of cropped leather jackets, hooded cotton shirts, trench coat, shorts, waxed trousers and asymmetric front cargoes and also, platform boots in washed cowhide leather.

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. However I really like this collection I don't think men will wear it. Well maybe some pieces wearable from it, but most of them just looks good, not for real men I think.

    I'm a real fan of your blog btw. I read many fashion blogs, some from the biggest starbloggers but I like yours the most. I don't think you even know how good is your blog even internationally! Keep on doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you very much for those amazing words. This message made my day! And to be honest I never thought my blog went this far. I am really glad!
      About collection... I would say it's made to be long lasting quality collection. Also I think it's weareable but not all pieces all together like in lookbook, more like separately. And yes, like for most of those designers, they are doing it for specific types.

      Delete
  2. I'm a man and I would wear a few of these pieces. Though I'm not a big fan of the baggy-crotch pant look for myself. It looks cool in this collection but I wouldn't go wearing that in real life. Some of the wilder stuff like picture one might work in certain types of club. Also if I'm not mistaken , you have a tumblr as well correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      First, thank you for the comment.
      Second - yeah, drop crotch doesn't fit everyone's taste and style, as well as, body shape. I, personally, like a bit wider crotches that looks more like a skirt (for both, males and females) with a slim fit shoes combo. And about the rest... well, everyone's taste is different; point is having an idea.
      Yes, I have Tumblr account. Just change blogspot with tumblr in the link (anyway... there's button on the right, under the photo).

      Delete